- SOLD OUT - NOW WHAT? We are a small business with team of Sewing Ninjas. We work hard on each Snugatti™ and the demand is high for our product. Styles that show sold out will become available again in the future. If you would like an email reminder when we have more inventory let us know what you are looking for style and size at email@example.com
- Do You Do Custom Orders? While I won't say no in certain circumstances for quality purposes we must have control of the materials involved with our products. If you would like a certain style or color scheme we can work with you for an up-charge. Email us for more information firstname.lastname@example.org
- Are They Washable? The entire one piece cover comes off for washing cool water cool dryer or line dry. Spot cleaning and vacuuming is also recommended.
- Are They Water Proof? The styles labeled Indoor/Outdoor fabric are water resistant. Liquid will repel and roll off the top portion of the Snugatti™ - They are not recommended for outdoor use the base is a cotton canvas and not water repellent.
- Size Matters! There are 3 sizes Mini, Monster and Mammoth. While you could buy the Mammoth for your Ferret we want to help you choose the best size for your pet and budget. All dogs are different and the weight cut off may not apply in your case. Think about the body style, leg length and if your dog is overweight for its breed. The Mini is 30x30, The Monster is 32x38 and The Mammoth is 40x40. The Mammoth will be our largest size we can physically create due to design features. While we have had a Great Dane squeeze himself on a Monster size we have also seen an overweight lab who could not easily curl up on the rectangular shaped Monster. One 3 legged doberman just needed the square shaped Mammoth to get himself balanced. The Mammoth is also quite a bit taller, so take that into consideration. If your still wondering about size please email us at email@example.com we will do our best to help you out!